VTOL VR is an application created by Boundless Dynamics, LLC. VTOL VR was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.VTOL VR is a near-futuristic combat flight game built specifically for Virtual Reality. Pilot advanced multi-role jets, using your hands to flip switches, press buttons, and manipulate the virtual flight controls. Ta...
VTOL VR Review
VTOL VR is an application created by Boundless Dynamics, LLC. VTOL VR was first published on . VTOL VR is available for Steam, Other.
VTOL VR is a near-futuristic combat flight game built specifically for Virtual Reality. Pilot advanced multi-role jets, using your hands to flip switches, press buttons, and manipulate the virtual flight controls. Take on a wide array of challenges that will put your flight skills, situational awareness, and combat tactics to the test.
No extra hardware is required. If you have a VR set with tracked controllers, then you have a virtual cockpit where you can reach out and interact with the stick and throttle, flip switches, press buttons, and even pull the eject handle if things go wrong.
Immerse yourself in action packed combat missions, delicate vertical landings, aircraft carrier operations, aerial refueling and more.
Create and fly custom missions which you can share with other pilots using the built-in mission editor and map editor.
- AV-42C Tilt-jet VTOL/STOL/CTOL Attack/Transport vehicle
- F/A-26 Fighter/Attack Jet
- F-45A Stealth Multi-role STOVL Jet
Some of the many features:
- Fully interactable cockpits via tracked controllers
- Custom mission/campaign editor
- Custom map editor
- Steam Workshop support for user-made missions and maps
- Various interchangeable equipment - guns, rockets, missiles, bombs, etc.
- Near realistic vehicle systems - heads-up display, targeting pod, multi-function displays, radar, IR flares, chaff, etc.
- Head-mounted cueing system - use your head to control targeting, heatseekers, and gimballed cannons
- Ejector seat - punch out when things don't go according to plan
- Realistic vehicle physics - lift, weight, thrust, drag
- Several playable missions - "story mode" campaign, free flight, training scenarios/tutorials
- Commandable AI wing men
- AI friends and foes - Tanks, artillery, surface-to-air missile launchers, ships, planes
- Aerial refueling - easier said than done...
- Ground based refueling and rearmament
- Carrier operations - catapult assisted takeoff, arrested landing. Call the ball!
- Radio communication system for wingmen, ATC, AWACS, ground crew (Windows 10 voice recognition compatible)