SCP: Blackout is an application by Mahelyk. SCP: Blackout was first published on . SCP: Blackout is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Overview: SCP: Blackout is a Desktop/VR game coming out on Steam in Summer 2019. It is a surreal horror game with a branching narrative. As a new D-Class transferred to Site-50, you must decide...
SCP: Blackout Review
SCP: Blackout is an app by Mahelyk. SCP: Blackout was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
SCP: Blackout is a Desktop/VR game coming out on Steam in Summer 2019. It is a surreal horror game with a branching narrative. As a new D-Class transferred to Site-50, you must decide what you want to do as you navigate through the facility trying to survive various malicious SCP entities, determining what choices to make, and collecting pieces of the story to truly understand what is going on.
In the story mode (Not yet available in Early Access), as you play you can listen to Dr. Millar or Dr. Slate, each with their own motives and goals. Each choice and path you make affects the facility and playthrough, leading to many different possible endings. Each time you play, more of the story will be uncovered, and maybe the best choices aren’t the ones so obviously presented.
For quick action an hard-core horror filled fast rounds, you can try the Survival Gamemode, where you are dropped in with the full facility to explore and escape from with smaller story with Dr. Harman.
- VR (Vive and Oculus) OR normal desktop.
- An immersive horror atmosphere.
- Branching narrative with semi-rouge-like features to ensure every play through is different.
- Different story lines resulting in eight different endings.
- Choices that impact the game world itself, rewarding or punishing the player for their actions.
- Over 10 SCP monsters to learn and evade.
- Different back stories on SCPs to collect and learn about through written, audio, and computer logs.
- Secondary story arcs and mysteries to uncover about the site, the true motives of Dr. Slate and Dr. Millar, and more.
- Multiple gamemodes.
- Tons of secrets to uncover and keep you busy and guessing.
Content relating to the SCP Foundation, including the original SCP Foundation logo, is licensed under Creative Commons ShareAlike 3.0 – the base concept originates from the SCP Wiki and its authors. SCP: Blackout, being derived from this content, is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 3.0 The source files of Unreal Engine 4 and all other third party software are the properties of their respective owners and not released under CC-BY SA. In addition, certain third-party and first-party assets are the properties of their creators and not released under CC-BY SA