iVRy Driver for SteamVR is an application created by Mediator Software. iVRy Driver for SteamVR was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam.About This Software What is iVRy?• iVRy is an app for your Mobile Device, with a Virtual Reality headset driver for SteamVR.What does that mean?• Want to play PC VR* (Virtual Reality...
iVRy Driver for SteamVR Review
iVRy Driver for SteamVR is an application developed by Mediator Software. iVRy Driver for SteamVR was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam.
About This Software
What is iVRy?
• iVRy is an app for your Mobile Device, with a Virtual Reality headset driver for SteamVR.
What does that mean?
• Want to play PC VR* (Virtual Reality) titles without having to buy a dedicated VR headset?
• With iVRy, a compatible iOS or Android Mobile Device and VR headset you can!
• Also supports GearVR/Oculus Go/Quest/Quest 2, Lenovo Mirage Solo and Sony PSVR headsets.
• Supports Wired (USB) connections for greater visual quality and performance.
• Supports Wireless (Wifi) connections for greater mobility.
• Automatically adjusts quality to maintain optimal frame rates on all connection types.
• User configurable quality and performance options.
• User configurable vignette options.
• Use your VR headset manufacturer's Cardboard QR code for optimal lens distortion correction and field-of-view.
• Integrates with SteamVR, so no 'manager' / 'server' apps or additional configuration required.
• Includes SteamVR Dashboard overlay, to change driver settings in VR.
• Built-in support for NoloVR 6DOF tracking and motion controllers.
• Compatible with most HTC Vive and Oculus Rift** titles.
• This edition has all of the features of the Mobile Device "Premium" edition, but will start to reduce color saturation after being connected for more than 5 minutes. Upgrade to "Premium" edition via Steam DLC or In-App Purchase to remove this limitation.
* Valve OpenVR/SteamVR. Requires Valve Steam & SteamVR on Windows 7 or later.
** Oculus Rift titles require Valve SteamVR, Oculus Home & 3rd party 'LibreVR Revive' software.