Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game is an application developed by Martin Ivanov. Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.Developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum, Darkest Hour is a stand-alone Hearts of Iron game. The game features a mixture of short and in-de...
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game Review
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game is an application by Martin Ivanov. Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
Developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum, Darkest Hour is a stand-alone Hearts of Iron game. The game features a mixture of short and in-depth campaigns set across the darkest chapters of the 20th century. Play from the outbreak of the Great War up until the onset of the Cold War.
Darkest Hour will introduce a new artificial intelligence that is now able to react to hundreds of different situations simultaneously. It implements a dynamic diplomatic system that will allow the player to have a real impact on the course of history.
- Short and grand campaigns allow players to experience the darkest hours of the 20th century, from the Great War to the onset of the Cold War
- New map, redesigned to offer greater detail as well as strategic and tactical opportunities
- Dynamic diplomatic system giving the player greater influence on the course of events
- New artificial intelligence capable of reacting to hundreds of different situations
Scenarios:Grand campaign scenarios (where it is possible to choose any of the nations involved):
- 1914 The Great War (starting on June 27, 1914)
- 1933 Day of Decision (starting on March 4, 1933)
- 1936 The Road to Another War (starting on January 1, 1936)
- 1939 Invasion of Poland (starting on September 1, 1939)
- 1940 Burning Europe (starting on May 10, 1940)
- 1941 Awakening the Giant (starting on June 22, 1941)
- 1942 Enemy at the Gate (starting on November 22, 1942)
- 1943 Allied Invasion of Sicily (starting on July 26, 1943)
- 1944 Allied Landing in Normandy (starting on June 20, 1944)
- 1945 Battle of the Bulge (starting on December 16, 1944)
- 1904 Russo-Japanese War
- 1939 Invasion of Poland